Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I Smile Because You Are My Sister! Part 2

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister, Andi!



You are:
A Real Live Baby Alive! Just in Time for Christmas!



Part of a BIG, NOISY family!



A wild horse rider--Trigger had a run away one time and Paula and David were chasing him around the yard. I heard screaming and yelling and came out on the front porch to see you clinging tightly to the saddle. Trigger dashed by the porch and you fell or jumped into my arms!


A Cat Wrangler



Wonder Woman

A Beautiful Princess




And a terrific sister!

How blessed are we?

2 comments:

Andi said...

Aaaaw! How sweet!

Shelley said...

As I have said before, "You are so blessed to have not just one, but two, great sisters. Is it okay to envy you?"

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24