Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Monday, July 27, 2009

What to write......


Sarah D. and Molly waiting to board a plane for Romania.
They look so sad to leave us behind!



I could:

fill another blog post with random activities and crazy events from my childhood on a farm in the '70s. But I did that a few days ago.

tell hundreds of embarrassing stories involving my husband and myself. But can't think of any today. Appropriate ones, that is!

inform you that the wretched dog has pooped on the floor twice in the last week. Her future is not looking promising. But you probably didn't want to know that.

list all the ways I've wasted time on the computer, editing Alaska pictures, scanning childhood photographs, reading about the lives of complete strangers. But I'm not sure I want you to know. I'm not sure I want to know!

whine and moan and pound the proverbial fist about the fact that it's almost August which means that school is coming. But that would be never-ending and what if my boss reads it?

ramble on and on about the goodness, beauty and talent of my children. But you'd soon grow weary of it.

list all the reasons my husband is the best. But there's not enough space.

rant about the stupidity of tv and the media. Les and Sarah are watching a stupid, trashy reality show--The Bachelorette. But what difference would it make.

show more junk I've purchased at garage sales, thrift stores and Walls. But my camera's broken.

So I'll just leave you with these pictures of :


Molly 'n Me at the airport



And Sarah and Jake at the airport



And Lori and Becca and Les at the airport: (don't attempt to take pictures with a window as a backdrop....)



Then I guess I'll just go take a shower and go to bed!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - I LOVE the new header pix. I KNOW it isn't as punny with you name as your last one - - - but it is really great all the same.

Anonymous said...

Hey punny with name ha ha ha..
___________________
Britney
Getting a Payday advance is just a few steps away

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24