Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Things I Love

I love home-made cookies!

And I love my husband!

And I love weekends!

And this weekend, my wonderful husband made Snickerdoodles! Yum!


And in celebration of this fantastic day, I've written a poem* to commemorate the occasion!

Cookies are a treat to eat,
they smell divine,
they're tasty, sweet!
I could never eat just one,
Dunk 'em in milk--it's lots of fun.
They're good with ice cream,
Pudding too.
I just love cookies
How about you?

*(Adequate Poetry written in under two minutes!)

4 comments:

Andi said...

I love, love, LOVE snickerdoodles!

And, seriously, the water bottle confrontation never happened...I do have some restraint...But wouldn't it have been hilarious if it did?

Anonymous said...

Would you share your cookies with me? I love cookies too!!

Marilyn said...

Hey we have Ginger cookies at our house. My husband didn't make them but he paid $40 dollars for 2 dozen at the fund raiser for the fire department and they are SOOooo Good. (they have to be at that price.) And did you know if you put a slice of bread in the baggie with them, they stay soft?

Unknown said...

yum, those sound good!

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24