Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yep, it was a pretty good day!

This morning at breakfast, Molly asked how to find the area of a circle.  And this book worm, literature lovin, math fearing person (moi) knew the answer!  Pi R2!



Did you know Molly's a Senior???? Yes, I've known all year but today she ordered her cap and gown and came home with this:




Once I finish up this last little chore, my work today will be done!



1 comment:

Andi said...

I couldn't remember how to figure the area of the circle...And I'd rather forget Molly is a senior... I know my squirrels will be there before I know it!

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24