Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Upon Spying a Tiny Pair of Sunglasses Amongst the China

Look!  Tiny spectacles amongst the china. And a candy kiss to!  Chocolate and red, two of my favorite things!  


Those tiny red glasses sent my imagination soaring--wouldn't the little Hummel wannabe boy look cuter in them?


And chicks--they dig red glasses, no?


Wonder if my mom has noticed this yet!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you taking those cute pictures and I love your imagination. You did my cabinet justice.

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24