Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Friends




Me and My Friend
My Friend and Me
Are Exactly Alike
As You Can See!

If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Ecclesiastes 4:10

By the way, it was not twin day. We didn't plan this. In fact, yesterday we dressed EXACTLY alike as well. Are we awesome, telepathic thinkers or what! Gayleen--we're like sisters, without the childhood fights!

4 comments:

Sarah Kamolz said...

haha! its not like you are dressed similar, its like you are wearing the same exact articles of clothing! that is so funny! I love you two!

Kara said...

was it twin day at school or something?

Becky said...

I am loving that you guys were dressed alike and immediately thought of taking a picture - two high school girls, accidentally dressed alike, would run screaming in the opposite direction!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. You somehow brighten my day. My favorites are the old pictures of your parents, you've brought back a lot of old memories. Oh, Vacation with the family and riding long distances in the car. However I never got to sit by the door until my oldest 2 siblings left for college. Oh what memories! I remember horrors of horrors riding in the back window, that was one of my favorite spots. Gee, I think a parent might get thrown in jail these days. Its a wonder we ever survived. Anyway, thanks for the memories and the laughs.
Love ya!

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24