My sister tagged me, so play along will you? I have to agree with her that this is more fun that the emails I get with this same purpose. I guess cause blogging's kinda new. And there's no fw: at the beginning! Ha!
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So--Six random things about me. Since every entry is pretty random, I'm going to have to work to find something new!
1. My favorite color is red. How can you not like red? Well, except for the red traffic light. And the red light atop the police car when you run one. Not that I know.
2. I trained my own horse when I was in High School. Then she didn't like anyone else!
3. I have developed obsessive/compulsive habits in the last year. Organization makes me VERY happy.
4. I wish I never had to color my hair again. But it is not a beautiful silvery color. Nor does it have an interesting streak--such as silver temples. It is very dull and drab and boring. Probably.
5. I fantasize about living the life of a secret agent or being a private investigator and wearing short skirts, having a tan and being comfortable in mile-high heels. Instead, I prefer comfy (sometimes sloppy but I prefer to call it casual!) clothes and shoes and will never have a tan unless my freckles merge. But I am very observant!
6. I would love to live in the country in a rustic home with a large pond nearby.
Now I tag Becky and Janice and Les and Brett and Ashley and Tish!
Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.