Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Three Degrees of Separation

In the March/April issue of Oklahoma Today magazine, on page 44, there is an article on Ree Drummond, Author of the Fabulous Pioneer Woman Blog! She has thousands of readers and gets hundreds of comments for every post.

She mentions that one of her favorite blogs is The Country Doctor’s Wife, which I also love (and have posted on my sidebar). She has tons of readers and get lost of comments!

MY blog is on the Country Doctor’s Wife sidebar. UMMMM, I’m not sure how many readers I have, and don’t get too many comments.

So I'm, like, three degrees away from fame, right?

4 comments:

Coloradolady said...

You are on your way!! I have got to do better about my commenting....I visit and sometimes leave without leaving a word or two...shame on me I know!!

As always....it is so fun to visit you!

Andi said...

AND....I'm linked to you!!!

Sarah Kamolz said...

HAHA TOTALLY! And I'm on yours too! lol

Hilary said...

You are SO "ALMOST" famous!!....Oh, the sunrise pics are beautiful.

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24