Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Monday, April 20, 2009

It was SCARY

I'm not sure that this is a do-it-yourself job.

Molly keeps asking if I'm finished, but truthfully, I've been putting it off.



I'm afraid.

It cost alot and what if I ruin it?

Yikes--Molly's prom dress needs hemmed!

But it's cut off now! So wish me luck!

And stay tuned for more prom postings!

You will be in for some amazing sights!!!!

You won't believe your eyes!

You might be nostalgic and you might be horrified.

But hopefully you will be entertained.

I PROM-ise!

No comments:

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24