Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Ye Olde Persimmon Tree at Sunset



I think that I shall never see
A poem as lovely as a tree...
Joyce Kilmer, Trees 


My brain is dead.  I've no ideas.  You'll just have to be happy with this picture of a persimmon tree on 22nd street near the corner of Hanks Trail.


Have you ever eaten a persimmon?  Ripe ones are sooooooo good.  Even a slighly unripe one will make you pucker up! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow God does some kinda amazing when it comes to creating that. So glad you noticed it and shared.
Love ya
P

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm kinda glad you didn't have any inspiration because I LOVE this old persimmon tree. It is at dawn or dusk? I'm guessing dawn.

Andi said...

I have no idea what a persimmon tree looks like, or a persimmon fruit.

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24