Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

The Last day of October


It was






one of those glorious,





golden days



that will live forever 
as the perfect day 
of your favorite season.


added Wed, Nov. 4th:   So I'm sitting here tonight rereading this and realize I should have stuck with the pictures by themselves, even though it was the perfect Fall day.  The above text sounds like a cheesy commercial for Ralph Lauren or wine or something from the seventies.  Or something else equally awful.  I could erase it all.  But I think I will leave it to remind myself that pushing the 'Publish' button too quickly is not a good thing!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, and these photos do such justice to the season!!!

Becky said...

You are quite the photographer, girl. Now I know where Sarah gets it!

Shannon said...

beautiful pictures! I LOVE your blog!!

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24