Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Little Bit of Both

I found these at the thrift store the other day and couldn't resist spending a quarter on these two guys! These guys are just a little over three inches high and are musical so of course they fit right in our family.  I can't decide what they are.  Gnomes?  Elves?  They have beards so I do know that in spite of the dress they are male.  (Or hormonally challenged females 'snicker') Their robes remind me of a glittery little cardboard Christmas village we had when I was a kid.  The houses had red cellophane windows and you could put lights in them. 




You know I'll buy most anything that catches my eye if its cheap enough.  Even if it is weird. 

Which these are.  I can't decide if they are creepy.....




or charming!




Or maybe priceless collectables!!!!

No comments:

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24