Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

To Dream a Dream


Write letters to my daughters... Become a better seamstress... Have better ideas for supper... Love my dog like she loves me... Have a pet hair free house... Connect kids with a book they'll love... Laugh more... Write poetry... Be more spontaneous... Spend more time with our parents and grandmothers... Love my yard work in July like I do in May... Finish re-finishing the furniture and other projects... Learn to crochet granny squares... Make valentines... Connect with my neighbors... Cherish Molly's last bit of school... Sleep all night... Wake up cold... Want to exercise... Crave carrots like I crave cookies... Read my stockpile of books... Just sit... Quit wasting time on the computer... Let go of past imagined humiliations and hurts... Be a kinder person... Become a great finisher... Pray more consciously and conscientiously... Waste time on fun... Paint the spare bedroom Robin's Egg blue... Care more about people's personal lives... Be the person my husband knows I can be... Practice guitar and piano to become more proficient... Grow some vegetables... Be a better encourager.... Want to paint the eaves and other yucky chores.... Be less judgmental... Smell like a honeysuckle vine (Which musical is that from?)....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop by sometime, and I will teach you to crochet! I'll even supply the yarn and hook.
SueZ

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Yeah, OK, but what else??? ha ha I know, sometimes my "want to do" list just gets so long ~ hey, better than being a dud, right?? ♥

Keetha Broyles said...

My lappy was my Christmas present - - - it was given to me for the express purpose of blogging. I don't feel one bit bad about keeping him off of it since he is PART of the virus problem. Besides, he has his own MAC notebook.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm . . . I am never judgemental and I never waste time on the computer. :0)

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24