Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Things That Make me Smile!

I'm copying my friend Tish for today, because lately, there's nothing going on in this brain that anyone wants to hear about!

The cat sleeping in a patch of sunlight


Easter eggs and crafty carrots!

And Spring Break!  

(Which I can't show you yet because it's just begun!!!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Hi Dawn! I won't get a spring break this year - - - - oh WAIT A MINUTE - - - I don't work, I'm ALWAYS on spring break! Hehehehehe

I've found a couple of comments from you on my blog, but for SOME weird and unknown reason, I never got the notification e-mail, so I didn't e-mail you back.

Please know I LOVE having you visit and you MATTER to me.

Enjoy your break. I REMEMBER how wonderful spring break is. WONDERFUL!!!

Andi said...

Spring Break makes me happy too!

Texas Ranch For Sale said...

A lot of people were happy when spring is coming to think that you can go and have way too much fun outside.It is something that makes you more inspired and more wonderful.

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24