Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Bathrooms on Vacation

Don't you just love them?  If you are on a road trip, it seems that you are needing one, just passed one or wish you could find a clean one.  

And of course you have to contend with the signs "This bathroom for patrons only."  Not that I blame them but we did buy several random mints or suckers this past week just to get to use the bathroom!



This sign was above the bathroom door at a McDonald's in Pueblo, Co.



It only had three stalls--I think it might be a wee bit crowded!  


There were three of these light fixtures in the ladies room in a bathroom in a West Texas Panhandle town.  I've forgotten the name.


If I had 'locations' on my phone turned on, I wouldn't have this problem.  But then someone might read this post and come kidnap my children or take my cat or, worse yet, steal these light fixtures and then where would we be?  I'm playing it safe!  By the way, there were beer bottle chandeliers in the main room of the quick stop!  Classy!


 This guy was lurking in the ladies bathroom of  Gunther Toody's Diner in Colorado Springs.


Cute little feller, ain't he?

Aren't you glad I take my phone to the bathroom with me?? 

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Very fun potty post.

Freckled Hen said...

You are so funny! Public bathrooms are really awful. We've traveled cross country so many times we have our "favorites". Just 100 more miles until that one with the revolving toilet seats (insert children cheering).

Relyn Lawson said...

This is an EXCELLENT post! And that third photo TOTALLY cracks me up! Yes, we were in Colorado, Mesa Verde, actually. Have you been? It's really amazing.

Paula said...

I'm gonna ask my peeps if they know which West Texas bathroom had those fixtures. Funny post

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24