Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sharing My Family!

I'm kinda a bad blogger lately.  Or perhaps we shouldn't say bad but should say absent.  It's the end of the school year and I've been staying late doing end of year things.

I try to keep up with my girls--usually through Social Media instead of in person (sad face)  Here's today's offerings:

Molly has been working on decorating her house and turning it into home.  
She just painted her upstairs bathroom today!


Sarah has been stalking rabbits


(see more Jack Rabbit photos here and if you are a Facebook user, 
'Like' her photography page--Sae Photography)

I come home and have supper and collapse on the couch and wait for an OKC Thunder Basketball game.  Yes. You read that right--I'm watching a sport.  On TV.  It involves sweaty and screaming people but I love it. (I don't much like sports or or TV as a rule) I've always liked live basketball.  I just don't want to leave the house when I get home.  And it has always seemed foolish to me to watch a sport where there is no connection but Thunder is our home team!  And I pretty much understand basketball.  No body disfiguing paraphernalia.  You can tell who's who and no one is patting anyone else's seat.

A couple of days before James Harden won the NBA's Sixth Man of the Year award, my nephews and niece made this parody of Maroon 5's "Moves like Jagger."  Their version is called "Beard Like Harden." They wrote the words, sang them and did all the video editing.

Check it out!



Don't I have the most creative family?

1 comment:

Rebecca D said...

I've missed you, but as a blogger who occasionally disappears for months on end I definitely understand!

I popped over to see your daughter's rabbit photos, and they are amazing!

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24