Courtesy of Kara! This was kinda hard! But fun!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Taking Sarah and Molly to Cedar Heights.
2. Teaching a Children's Class at our previous Church.
3. First Year Librarian at the High School.
4. Finishing a home re-model at a former house.
5. Driving a Mini Van!
5 Things On My To-Do List:
1. Quit wasting time on the computer! Like that will happen.
2. Finish some of the hundreds of crafts I've started. And give them as gifts to my hundreds of friends!
3. Spend more time TALKING and LISTENING to my family.
4. Eat Less Starch. But Why????
5. Do something on this list!
5 Bad Habits
1. Checking Caller ID......
2. Browsing the Internet. Oh wait, is that bad?
3. Multi-tasking while talking to my family.
5. Hiding my faults. Or mocking them.
5 Places I've Lived
3, 4, 5. Here--3 different places!
5 things I'm Listening To right Now.
1. Les talking (There went number 3 above!)
2. Daisy's collar jingling as she obsessively licks her feeet.
3. Computer Keys clicking.
4. CPU humming.
5. Molly sewing.
5 Jobs I've had
1. Pathetic Grocery Store Clerk
2. University Library Checkout-Desk Clerk a.k.a. book bag checker, which I didn't do.
3. University Book Store Clerk
4. Library Aide
5. Librarian Extraordinaire
5 Words I Hate.
1. this phrase--does that make sense?
5. Why? Even though I almost always ask this when someone asks if I'm busy!
5 Things I've Eaten Today
2. Granola Bars
4. Cream Cheese Sweet Roll (UMMMM)
5. Chicken and Vegetable Quesadilla
5 Websites I visit Daily
2. My Blog
3. Friend"s and stranger's Blogs
4. Yahoo Home Page
5. I'm often lost in Internet land with no idea how I got where I am.....
I want to tag Sarah and Shelley but I don't think they ever revealed the contents of their purse, so I don't know if they will do this. Tisha, Ashley and Janice. Cause Janice needs to update! BWAHAHA!
And Les and Ed, if they are man enough to do it.........