Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Another Reason Why My Husband Rocks

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways......


Dare I number them? I'm numerically challenged so guess not! And besides--the reasons are infinite!

He cleans! He does laundry! He bakes!

This week we went to the store. They had fresh apricots. They looked pretty good! So Les got a hankerin' for Apricot pie and baked us some!

And it is umm umm good! And I've got to quit eating like this!

And if you're interested, we went to a wedding today at 3:00. The temperature was about 60 degrees, so of course I didn't take a coat. When we left the wedding, less than an hour later, the temperature had dropped drastically and it was freezing! By 5:30 it was 36 degrees.

1 comment:

Shasta said...

mmmm...looks delicious!!!

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24