Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Garage Sale Goody!

We didn't find much at the garage sales we went to this weekend. It's getting too late in the year for many and was unexpectedly cold Saturday morning.

Notice her strategically placed bubbles!

But I did find a small amount of this bathroom wallpaper.  Please ignore the funny shadows and glares.  It was hard to photograph!


Wouldn't it be so cute to cut these up into frameable sizes and hang in the bathroom?

I love the title of the book he is reading!

Cuteness without the mess of wallpapering or eventual wallpaper removal!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Are they communal bathing? That is one big bathroom to fit all of those people!

Cute!

Oh, and I check books out on my laptop now from the library, but my lap gets hot. I think an ereader is easier to hold. Not to mention instant gratification if I get a hankering to read. You know me and instant gratification!

Relyn Lawson said...

What a great find! This is adorable. I hope you will frame it and show us the results.

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24