Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jan's Pickles

This is a way random post but I have to tell you....



Don't buy these pickles at Atwoods and sample them unless you are ready to eat a lot of them.  They are that good!  And I don't even much like pickles!

We were waiting in the checkout line and I was looking at this display of pickles and the brand name was trying to trigger a memory.  I picked up the jar and looked and sure enough, Les and I actually know the creators of these here pickles!

Jan and Glenn are friends we met in college.  We saw them a few years ago and they told us they were in the pickle business!  And they make right good pickles too!

If you want to buy some, head on over to a nearby Atwoods Farm and Country store or order some from the website.

Your mouth will be happy you did!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

WE eat them and they are sooooooo good.

Freckled Hen said...

That picture is making my mouth water, I will put them on my Atwood's list...we love pickles!

Andi said...

One question: Will I be seeing these Saturday at Buffalo?

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24