Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Of a Certain Age

You know the term "Raging Hormones."  I used to think it referred to teenager-ish type people and their unique brand of raging hormones.

But as I've aged (gracefully, I'm sure) the true meaning has been revealed to me through real life experiences.

You see--Raging Hormones belongs to the Pre-Menopausal, not the teenaged.  Because sometimes, women of a certain age just feel this, this, ...... well.  Rage!

Unexplainable, Unprovoked, Unbelievable....

Not that I'm guilty of that or anything.

That is all.

(Oh and did someone say "Heat Wave?")

3 comments:

Andi said...

Again, you MUST figure out how to fix this before I reach this "certain age."

Freckled Hen said...

Raging hormones are terrible things, I hope you find some unexpected peace and happiness around the corner.

Taylor said...

Have fun with that! ;)

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24