Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Friday, July 08, 2011

I See Faces. They're Everywhere!

Do you see faces on trees or the shapes of animals in the clouds?  Pareidolia is what happens when your brains turns vague shapes into specific ones.


Isn't this the cutest little mustard bear you ever saw in your life?  Or perhaps the only mustard bear, but anyway.


I dropped my headphones on the floor and made this funny face.



This leopard lives on our kitchen cabinet door.

Have you seen any funny faces around your neck of the woods?

6 comments:

KiteFlyer said...

"Have you seen any funny faces around your neck of the woods?"

Just when I look in the mirror.

Andi said...

I used to see scary faces in the flowers on Grandma Irene's couch when I would lay down to take a "nap" while the soaps were on. I always saw those mean flower faces from the Alice in Wonderland cartoon. I don't see them as much now. Maybe my imagination is not getting it's exercise!

Unknown said...

Or maybe Andi you quit watching soaps where so many people are mean!

Unknown said...

And KiteFlyer, you are a silly one! I'd love to see you and your spouse's funny faces!

Taylor said...

I can see faces in those old popcorn ceilings. Creepy!

Freckled Hen said...

:)

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24