Disclaimer:

Many stories herein are subject to the faulty, and sometimes creative, memory of the blog owner and should not be taken as factual, although the names and events are real! Kind of.

Monday, April 09, 2012

So There Was This Roof

And it didn't have shingles on it. 
And it was the roof of my daughter's house
And I definitely feel she needs a roof over her head.




So I decided to spend my Friday afternoon roofing.


The proof is in the hair.
And the hands.



And the knees of my jeans.

And the knees, shins, thighs, calves, toes, arches,
heels, buttocks, arms, fingers,
neck, back, etc.

Which really don't hurt all that bad unless I move.




It was a total body fitness regime 
in case you are interested in the exercise known as roofing.

If you are rolling out roofing paper,
And as you are scooting along backwards, realize the edge of the roof is possibly really close,
cardio-vascular workout is included.

6 comments:

Sarah Kamolz said...

I'm forever grateful for all help! :D LOVE YOU!

Paula said...

You are CRAZY even if it is for your daughter.

Freckled Hen said...

Mother of the Year!

Unknown said...

You see--Now I can say that I've worked as a roofer..... :)

Andi said...

The beauty of a blog is that stuff that could just totally stink in real life become an adventure to be shared with the whole world!

Rebecca D said...

You are mom of the year! Way to go... I am so impressed!

One Last Thought.......

Pleasant words are a honeycomb;
sweet to the soul and healing to the body.
Proverbs 16:
24